Abhyaasa Yogshala offers 3 to 21 Days Ayurveda Panchakarma Retreat Packages in Rishikesh
In Ayurveda, Panchakarma Treatment and therapy is prescribed for the cleanup of Dosha or toxins of the body
Pancha in Sanskrit means five and Karma are the therapeutic measures, therefore, Panchakarma means five types of therapeutic measures. Panchakarma treatments are carried out for the purification of the body and Ayurveda considers necessary before the start of any other therapy. The logic is that it needs as a cloth to be purified or cleaned of impurities and dust before they can be permeated with a new color, similarly the body needs to be purified before they can be permeated with new colors of youth, the health, and vigor, etc. In fact, most of the time, Panchakarma is an end in itself and not a prelude to other therapeutic measures.
Benefits of Panchakarma Retreat
- Eliminates Ama: As the name suggests, Panchakarma is a holistic therapy of five purging treatments Vamana, Virechana, Nasya, Basti, and Raktamokshana– all of these is designed to eradicate the toxins from the body and bring the doshas into balance. The thorough cleansing of the body revitalizes the organs and assist them in optimal functioning. Also, the treatments have associated medical benefits like Nasya is beneficial for neurological disorders, migraine; Raktamokshana is effective in treating skin diseases; Basti cures constipation and arthritis.
- Restores Metabolic Process: When a person’s body lives in a state of disequilibrium, its internal functioning slows down resulting in poor growth and development. The authentic Panchakarma treatment is highly recommended for restoring the lost harmony within the vital elements of the body and strengthening the metabolic processes– the life-sustaining biochemical process of living organisms.
- Treat Physical Ailments: Trust the ancient science of curing, Ayurveda for holistic physical health. The Rishi Soukhyam is a Panchakarma therapy aimed at providing relief from physical afflictions like joint pain, muscular tensions, etc.
- Healthy Neurological System: An enlightening information for all those looking for a system to deal with the daily stress, to boost the memory, and to track psychological disorders. Undergo Rishi Swasthyam, a panchakarma therapy designed to scrutinize the root cause of a problem and to maintain healthy neurological health.
- Boosts Immunity Levels: Accumulated toxins in the body are one of the leading reasons for lower immunity levels in people. And, there is no better way than Panchakarma Treatment to release the Ama (harmful substances) from beneath the surface of the body.
- Roar in Vitality: Re-establish the lost vitality, exuberance, and undying charm with the unique Rishi Soumyam panchakarma therapy course.
Balance the doshas, dhatus, Agni with Panchakarma treatment for leading an innocuous life.
Appropriate treatments shall be evaluated after the pulse diagnosis & consultation with the doctor.
Join 7 Days, 11 Days, 21 Days or Long Ayurveda Panchkarma Retreat in Rishikesh
|7 Days Yoga Ayurveda Retreat||Book Now|
|11 Days Yoga Ayurveda Retreat||Book Now|
|21 Days Yoga Ayurveda Retreat||Book Now|
|Long Retreat||Book Now|
Available for not less than 3 days. This is the minimum time duration in which all the necessary treatments can be carried out.
Treatment Program will be planned after the consultation with our Ayurveda doctor.
Panchakarma Retreat Price
Package + All Meals per Person per Day
Package Rates Per Day (USD):
Single Occupancy: USD $60
For Couple: USD $110 (Sharing Room)
- High-Quality Accommodation
- Morning & Evening Tea or Juice
- Morning Yoga Class
- Ayurvedic Cuisine Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Three Ayurvedic Doctor Consultations (and more as required)
Accommodation at Abhyaasa Yogshala
The Abhyaasa Yogshala offers one of the most beautiful, comfortable, neat and clean, safe and serene Yoga accommodation in Rishikesh.
All participants are required to stay onsite. Abhyaasa Yogshala offers Twin Sharing, Private Room with attached washroom.